Plastic mould in the industrial production and processing are used more and more widespread. It is also increasingly play the role of the greater production requirements. Therefore, the plastic mold in the production process need to pay attention to in order to improve production efficiency.
First, do not only focus on product design and ignored the plastic mold manufacturing.
Some users only focus on products research and development of new products or product trial and ignored communicating with plastic molding maker. There are two advantages to communicated with mold makers before determining the initial product design.
1. We can protect the good design of the products do not due to parts are difficult to process and modify design type.
2. Mold designer can prepare in advance. It will not to be thoughtless due to time limited.
3. Making the high-quality plastic mould, it need the supply and demand sides work closely together in order to ultimately reduce costs and shorten design and producing cycle.
Second, do not just consider the price, it need all-round considerationfrom the quality, cycle and service.
1. Many types of moulds can be broadly divided into ten categories. It depends on the requirements of parts and materials, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, the service life, economy to select a different type of mold forming.
2. High precision moulds requires the use of high-precision CNC machining, and mould material, forming process. There are stringent requirements , the need to use CAD / CAE / CAM mold technology to design and analysis.
3. Some parts due to the special requirements of the moulding, it needs to use the hot runner mould, gas-assisted moulding, nitrogen cylinder and other advanced technology.
4. The manufacturer should have the CNC , EDM, EDM and CNC profile milling equipment, high-precision grinding machines , high-precision coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and related software.
5. Generally large stamping dies ( such as car cover mould ) to consider whether the machine has a pressure side organizations, and even edge lubricants, multi-position -forward. In addition to the tonnage stamping also consider pumping, feeding equipment, machine tools and mold protection.
6. It is not every company has mastered the mold manufacturing methods and processes. When choosing collaboration manufacturers must understand its processing capacity. It is not only checking the hardware but also with management, processing experience and technical strength.
7. Different manufacturers offer a big gap sometimes the same set of molds. You should not pay higher than the value of the cost of the mold at the same time but also be less than the cost of the mold. Mold manufacturers like you should get a reasonable profit in the business. The troubles are always around you that at the begining of customized a quotation of much lower mold. Users must overall measurint their own requirements.
Third, avoid long collaboration, try to one stop service for plastic mold making and product processing.
1. The qualified mold (specimen passes) maybe do not be able to produce a batch of qualified products. This is mainly the selection of parts and machine tools , forming and technical quality of the operator of the process ( forming temperature , forming time, etc.) are related.
2. Good mold also need a good forming. One-stop collaboration is the best choice. If the conditions are limited to do it, we must choose the parties have overall responsibility in the contract or contracts must be written clearly.